[SciPy-dev] Changes to trunk/scipy/optimize

Dmitrey tmp50@ukr....
Sun Feb 14 10:45:23 CST 2010

Well, if anyone doesn't mind, I'll add one more string "and automatic differentiation" to the docstring, I guess it's quite essential.

Regards, D.

От кого: St?fan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za>

  Sorry, Dmitrey, I didn't see your earlier message. I included a link
to OpenOpt in the optimize module docstring, and removed
the See Also sections entirely (they were difficult to maintain, so I
would have removed them either way). I hope you find this solution to
your satisfaction.

Kind regards
Stйfan