[SciPy-dev] Reg: google summer of code 2010

Mohit Goyal mohitiiit@gmail....
Mon Feb 22 12:46:59 CST 2010

I am a masters student doing research in data engineering. I know python and
have done projects on data mining and web mining past 3 years.
I want to contribute to scipy via gsoc 2010. I am  interested in working on
data related projects in scipy like improving  data sources and integrate it
into all the numpy/scipy , adding data sets and examples to scipy, data
analysis etc.

Somebody suggest how to proceed or info about the concerned persons.

Thank You.

--
The Game is Not Over Because i haven't Won Yet.
-Mohit Goyal