[SciPy-dev] Fwd: [Info] Fwd: Reg: gsoc 2010

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Tue Feb 23 22:53:20 CST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:43 PM, Skipper Seabold <jsseabold@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:41 PM, David Warde-Farley <dwf@cs.toronto.edu> wrote:
>> On 23-Feb-10, at 10:33 PM, Pierre GM wrote:
>>
>>> Wow, that's some heavy carpet-emailing. The list already received a
>>> couple of emails from him. Interestingly, the second was just a copy
>>> of the first one we'd already answered...
>>
>> I wonder if he realizes that replies will go to the list and he has to
>> stay subscribed to get them?
>>

> This was my thought as well.  Do you have to be subscribed to post?

No, only signing up is required, subscription is not necessary to mail
to the list from other places, e.g. google groups interface or ...
But in these mailing list interfaces it's also possible/obvious to see
the messages.

Josef