[SciPy-dev] Difference between polynomial.trimcoef and trimseq

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Sun Jan 24 00:08:52 CST 2010

Do you think a typical user would ever use both?  (Or is this an efficiency
that most can live w/out?  I'm just curious how much we should "explain
ourselves" in their docstrings.)

DG

PS: If I were to use chebyshev as my "template," what would you say is the
next most useful/algorithmically-studied polynomial basis to implement?