[SciPy-Dev] Makes stats._support functions more visible

Benjamin Root ben.root@ou....
Sat Jul 3 12:02:31 CDT 2010

unique() is in numpy.  As for the rest of them, these functions appear to be
very specific to the stats package.  In particular, unique() in the support
package is a very restricted version of the more generic unique() in numpy.
Some of the other functions state that they are like other functions in
numpy, but... different...

I think they should stay right where they are.

Ben Root