[SciPy-Dev] {7} My Tickets doesn't work for me

Vincent Davis vincent@vincentdavis....
Sat Jul 3 13:28:30 CDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Vincent Davis <vincent@vincentdavis.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Charles R Harris
>> <charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote>
>> >
>> > On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Vincent Davis
>> > <vincent@vincentdavis.net>

>> > You need to be logged in and then it shows tickets assigned to you.
>> > Works
>> > for me on numpy trac, I haven't tried scipy.
>>
>> Works for numpy for me also, I am logged in
>> Vincent
>
> And now I have tested on scipy and it worked for me there also, I even found
> a ticket that I should probably close ;)

Can you "own" a ticket, I can't. I tried again, logged out back in
shows me logged in, opened one of my tickets it shows my name ...
See attached images for proof :-)

Thanks
Vincent