[SciPy-Dev] {7} My Tickets doesn't work for me

Vincent Davis vincent@vincentdavis....
Sat Jul 3 17:27:29 CDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Vincent Davis <vincent@vincentdavis.net>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 12:14 PM, Charles R Harris
>> <charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >

>> > On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Vincent Davis
>> > <vincent@vincentdavis.net>

>> > And now I have tested on scipy and it worked for me there also, I even
>> > found
>> > a ticket that I should probably close ;)
>>
>> Can you "own" a ticket, I can't. I tried again, logged out back in
>> shows me logged in, opened one of my tickets it shows my name ...
>> See attached images for proof :-)
>>

> To own a ticket you need to go down to the bottom of the page and reassign
> it to yourself. Owning isn't the same as submitting.

I have no "own" option.
I was thinking "My Tickets" was the same as the numpy "{9} Tickets I've created"
I can just search for my username

Thanks
Vincent