[SciPy-Dev] Copyright of the Optimization on Ubuntu screenshot

Aur Saraf sonoflilit@gmail....
Sat Jul 3 17:29:10 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am writing an "Introduction to Python" for a local non-profit
magazine, and would like to touch SciPy, and the best way I have found
that fits my space limitations is to include the excellent screenshot
from the SciPy homepage, that is worth much more than 1000 words.

Who can I talk to about licensing it?

This is sent to the entire list because I couldn't find a "contact"
link on the website.

Thanks,
 -- Aur

PS I am not subscribed to the list, so I would appreciate it very much
if every reply would be CCd to my email personally. Thank you very
much.