[SciPy-Dev] ndimage.labeled_comprehension default parameter

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis@broadinstitute....
Sun Jul 4 13:02:48 CDT 2010

(Third try, hopefully from the correct email address this time...)

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 17:04, Angus McMorland <amcmorl@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to write the docstring for ndimage.labeled_comprehension.
> Can anyone tell me what the `default` parameter does?
> I can't see a case where it isn't over-written by the do_map internal function.

The intent was for that value to be returned for any values in
"labels" that don't actually occur in "input", but it might be a bug.
I'll try to verify it early this week (my home machine doesn't have an
up-to-date install of scipy).

Best,
Ray Jones