[SciPy-Dev] pydocweb enhancements

Vincent Davis vincent@vincentdavis....
Mon Jul 5 09:58:09 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gommers@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
>>
>> Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:39:00 -0600, Vincent Davis wrote:
>> [clip]
>> > I am not the admin, nor do I want to decide who gets to do what :-) My
>> > primary interest is the ability to add pages and control/fix the links
>> > in the navbar to be appropriate to the "site" without having to manually
>> > edit the template.
>>
>> In my opinion, it's OK to restrict navbar modifications to site admins.
>> (navbar = I guess Vincent's talking about the bar with the Wiki,
>> Milestones, Docstrings, etc. links)

Yes that is what I was talking about.

> If I had to guess what triggered his interest, it's that the scipy
> Milestones link point at the numpy version yet again...

I don't think it has ever been different :-) , but yes

@ Pauli, It is then correct that the Milestone pages for example have
been manually added

Is it possible that I can get the template and view files (are there
others I want) that have been changed for the actual running wiki
mainly to see how the additional pages have been added. Like the
milestone pages.

Vincent