[SciPy-Dev] Documenting distributions, advice?

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Tue Jul 6 13:31:50 CDT 2010

Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:08:35 -0700, David Goldsmith wrote:
> At Josef's request, I marked all the distributions unimportant - he
> asked that they not be worked on for the time being.  Josef, would you
> still prefer people to leave these alone for now?

I think this only concerns the doc editor.

The docstrings can of course be worked on, if one just edits them
directly in the sources, and e.g., submits patches or Git branches. Here
we just have to fall back to ye olde way of doing things at the moment.

--
Pauli Virtanen