[SciPy-Dev] Modifying the trac wiki

Mon Jul 12 03:35:18 CDT 2010

Hi there,

I don't believe I can modify the wiki pages on the scipy trac. I'd like
to modify the following page:

http://www.scipy.org/scipy/scikits/wiki/MachineLearning

That describes the scikit learn. Could somebody empty the content (not
the title) and add a reference to the current page for the scikit learn:

http://scikit-learn.sourceforge.net/

simply stating that this is the scikit to do machine learning.

Other option would be to give me wiki edition rights, but that might be
harder :).

Cheers,

Gaël

--