[SciPy-Dev] Request for Edit Permissions

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Mon Jul 12 16:23:36 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 12:55 PM, Joshua Holbrook
<josh.holbrook@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry if I'm polluting the mailing list--I accidentally closed the
> instructions page for this.

 Not polluting, this is the place to make such a request.

DG

Anyways: I'd like to be able to edit the scipy documentation--in
> particular, I wanted to clarify the use of scipy.interpolate.lagrange.
> Can I get permission? :D
>
> --Josh

by Robert Graves)