[SciPy-Dev] Skypecon tomorrow: important agenda item!

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Thu Jul 15 12:11:49 CDT 2010

Hi, folks.  Great news!  Vincent Davis has been getting up to speed on
pydocweb and has almost finished implementing the infrastructure to support
the separate-technical-and-presentation-review process!  It's still
undergoing development iteration at the "alpha" stage and hopefully will be
ready for pre-deployment beta testing soon (sorry if I'm overreaching,
Vincent), but there's finally light at the end of the tunnel.

Accordingly, it's time to start talking about a formal process for reviewer
recruitment and QA/QC, so I'd like to make this the primary agenda item for
our next Skypecon.  Obviously, this is of high importance and in all
likelihood interests many who have otherwise been ambivalent about this
year's Skypecons, so I'd like to be accommodating: if you'd like to
participate but absolutely, positively can't do so tomorrow at noon EDT,
please let me know ASAP some times--plural--that would be good for you -
I'll try to accommodate as many people as I can.

Thanks!

DG