[SciPy-Dev] Introducing myself...

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Mon Jul 19 15:50:00 CDT 2010

Hi, Richard, and thanks!  Right now where we need the most help is in
documenting SciPy; if this interests you, please visit
docs.scipy.org/numpy(yes, that's numpy, but everything there is
applicable to editing the SciPy
docs as well) to get oriented, then register an account as instructed there
and post your username back here and one of us will get you editing
permissions.  Thanks again,

David Goldsmith
Olympia, WA

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Hamman, RA, Mr <14772361@sun.ac.za> <
14772361@sun.ac.za> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I thought I'd introduce myself.  I'm a mechanical engineering master's
> student at Stellenbosch University, in South Africa.  I work in the
> optimization world and am interested in multi-physics problems and the
> use of nonlinear approximations in place of complex engineering
> analyses.
>
> I use scipy all the time for my studies and I'm interested in getting
> involved and helping out were I can.  I thought I'd lurk a bit, and then
> jump in.  I look forward to learning from all of you and contributing
> where I can.
>
> Regards,
> Richard

by Robert Graves)