[SciPy-Dev] scipy.stats

Travis Oliphant oliphant@enthought....
Tue Jun 1 03:09:50 CDT 2010

On May 31, 2010, at 9:16 AM, josef.pktd@gmail.com wrote:

> This is more about the process then the content, distributions was
> Travis's baby (although unfinished), and most of his changes are very
> good, but I don't want to look for the 5-10% (?) typos anymore.

I really am not sure what the difference between looking at timeline of changes and a formal "review" process really is?  In either case you are "looking for someone's mistakes or problems".   I do think your estimate of typos is a bit aggressive.  Really?  5-10% typos.    What is the denominator?

-Travis