[SciPy-Dev] Summer Marathon Skypecon tomorrow

Vincent Davis vincent@vincentdavis....
Wed Jun 2 21:30:49 CDT 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 11:47 AM, David Goldsmith
<d.l.goldsmith@gmail.com> wrote:
> So far, no one has RSVP-ed (positive or negative).  Is this due to:
>
> A) Lack of time;
> B) Bad scheduling (i.e., you have time, just not at the time we've chosen);
> C) Lack of interest;
> D) Lack of issues to discuss (i.e., you have interest, but not in a meeting
> without a specific aganda);
> E) Bad choice of conference media (i.e., can't/won't do Skype);
> F) Just forgot to RSVP;
> G) Some of the above;
> H) Other/None of the above?
>
> If I haven't heard from anyone, in the positive, by midnight tonight, EDT,
> this week's Skypecon is canceled.

I thought it "would" happen and hoped to be able to listen, (Unlikely
I have anything to contribute) I was unsure I would be available so
didn't rsvp. It might be nice to record the skype call and make it
available as a sudo podcast. It might be nice for those that miss it
and might be a nice weekly update on scipy, this I could possibly help
with.

Thanks
Vincent