[SciPy-Dev] mono space text in document editor.

Vincent Davis vincent@vincentdavis....
Fri Jun 11 11:07:59 CDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 4:25 AM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
> Thu, 10 Jun 2010 21:50:02 -0600, Vincent Davis wrote:
>> It seems that the text in the document editor is not a mono space text.
>> Can this be changed?
>
> What text?
On this page for example.
http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.constants.codata.precision/edit/
When you edit the text it is not monospace and there is no 75 char guide.
This makes both staying within the 75 char limit and getting the rst
syntax correct difficult. (for example putting "-" under a word to get
bold font.) I could use an external editor and copy paste.
See attached images for you don't know what I mean.

Thanks
Vincent