[SciPy-Dev] adding test to test_random.py

Vincent Davis vincent@vincentdavis....
Sun Jun 13 20:03:22 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 19:23, Vincent Davis <vincent@vincentdavis.net> wrote:
>> Thanks for the recommendations, how do I run the test in a more
>> verbose way. I am google how to do this now.
>
> np.test(verbose=2)

The only test with random in it is
test_random (test_function_base.TestDigitize) ... ok
Which is not part of test_random.py file. ie I see no evidence that is
being run.

So I assume I am still missing something ???

Thanks
Vincent