[SciPy-Dev] adding test to test_random.py

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sun Jun 13 20:07:24 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 20:03, Vincent Davis <vincent@vincentdavis.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 19:23, Vincent Davis <vincent@vincentdavis.net> wrote:
>>> Thanks for the recommendations, how do I run the test in a more
>>> verbose way. I am google how to do this now.
>>
>> np.test(verbose=2)
>
> The only test with random in it is
> test_random (test_function_base.TestDigitize) ... ok
> Which is not part of test_random.py file. ie I see no evidence that is
> being run.
>
> So I assume I am still missing something ???

Your methods are named "test_rand" and "test_randn". They don't have
the string "random" in them.

Try "np.random.test(verbose=2)" to help cut down the noise.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco