[SciPy-Dev] "ok to apply" permission request

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Fri Jun 18 15:20:50 CDT 2010

Hi,

Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:53:15 -0500, Benjamin Root wrote:
> I am requesting permission for "ok to apply" in the wiki documentation
> editor.  My wiki user name is "weathergod"

What do you need it for?

The feature was primarily intended to be mainly used by the person who is
going to commit the changes finally to SVN, for checking that nothing
absurd slips past. Typically the way to just indicate that stuff is
"done", is to mark is as "Needs review", at the moment.

--
Pauli Virtanen