[SciPy-Dev] Recommended procedure for splitting a file while keeping the web doc editor in sync?

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Sat Jun 19 13:54:52 CDT 2010

Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:30:37 -0500, Warren Weckesser wrote:
> In preparation for getting some FIR filter patches into trunk, I would
> like to split the existing FIR filter functions in
> signal/filter_design.py into a separate file, fir_filter_design.py.  Is
> there anything special I should do to ensure that the web doc editor
> stays in sync with this change?

If the documentation of the functions has been edited, it's best to get
the patch from

	http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/patch/

for the changes in the stuff in the module (if any), and apply it first.

Otherwise, you'll need to persistently bug me to make the corresponding
moves manually in the SQL db. (The app does not track moves automatically
at the moment.)

--
Pauli Virtanen