[SciPy-Dev] patches to prepare for 0.7.2rc1

Sat Mar 20 10:46:38 CDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 11:36 PM, <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Ralf Gommers
> <ralf.gommers@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Ralf Gommers <
> ralf.gommers@googlemail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> At http://github.com/rgommers/scipy/tree/release0p7 I have some patches
> >> bump version number, add release notes for 0.7.2, and some updates to
> the
> >> pavement file. Can I ask for a review and if it's all fine, can these be
> >> committed to the 0.7.x branch?
> >>

> > Thanks for reviewing David.
> >
> > One follow-up question: in trac there are still 16 tickets for 0.7.1,
> > including 6 with patches. Should any of these be included after review,
> or
> > can they be moved to the 0.8.0 milestone?
>
> Isn't 0.7.2 not just a rebuild of scipy?

It is so far.

> Are any bug fixes supposed to be backported?

They're not backports, they're open tickets (some with patches) that are at
the 0.7.1 milestone. I just want to double-check that they are not there for
a specific reason and need to be included. Someone obviously moved all
tickets except these 16 to 0.8.0.

Ralf