[SciPy-Dev] Reguest for easy patch review--ticket #1113

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sun Mar 21 15:06:11 CDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:54, Warren Weckesser
<warren.weckesser@enthought.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I submitted a patch to ticket #1113 that is just two lines added to the
> eig() function of scipy.linalg (along with some tests).  I think it's a
> no-brainer, but I'd still like at least one other person to take a look
> and give it a thumbs up before I commit it.

Looks good to me. Style nit: I would start using the
ValueError("message") syntax instead of the deprecated ValueError,
"message" syntax. One less thing for 2to3 to deal with.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco