[SciPy-Dev] Work on fwrap and SciPy

Wed Nov 3 07:47:13 CDT 2010

On 11/03/2010 01:09 PM, william ratcliff wrote:
> Is fwrap feature complete now for f95?

Look here for general information on fwrap:

- http://fwrap.sourceforge.net/
- http://fortrancython.wordpress.com/

Short answer: No, but it's getting there. In particular, there's no
support for modules, one must wrap global functions.

AFAIK I won't be doing anything about Fortran 90 support.

Dag Sverre