[SciPy-Dev] Pythonic Simulink clone... - how much interest?

Joshua Holbrook josh.holbrook@gmail....
Wed Nov 17 15:52:09 CST 2010

Maybe the easiest way to get pythonic simulink-esque action would be
to strap jython onto one of these pre-existing java-based solutions.
Otoh, I wouldn't be surprised if getting numpy to work on jython is
somewhere between painful and impossible.

Thoughts?

--Josh