[SciPy-Dev] Subversion scipy.stats irregular problem with source code example

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Fri Oct 1 11:55:57 CDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:11 PM, James Phillips <zunzun@zunzun.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 2:20 PM,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ppf is (very) expensive to calculate for some distributions.
>
> I forgot to mention that the code uses the log likelihood nnlf()
> method now.  Thank you for letting me know about the computational
> expense.

Which version of scipy are you using for testing?

I had to fix some python 2.5 incompatibilities (*args), but when I ran
the script it seemed to get stuck after printing 4 or 5 iterations. I
let it run for a few minutes but then killed the process.

Josef