[SciPy-Dev] Problem with N-dimensional interpolation using a new griddata function for N>=3

Adam Machnik amachnik@gmail....
Wed Sep 22 09:53:53 CDT 2010

Hello Pauli,

I have downloaded and installed a new development version and....
it works !!! No NaN on simple examples, and the interpolation seems OK
in 3D. I will test it tomorow on my more complex irregular grids.
Thank you for your help !

Adam

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:46 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
> Tue, 21 Sep 2010 20:35:06 +0200, Adam Machnik wrote:
> [clip]
>> griddata() function. I hope that it will work for me when fixed these
>> issues with the handling of degenerated
>> zero volume cases on interpolation level.
> [clip]
>
> I believe it is fixed here:
>
>    http://github.com/pv/scipy-work/tree/bug/griddata-nans

[clip]