[SciPy-Dev] script for trailing whitespace cleanup

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Fri Sep 24 08:45:04 CDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:41 PM, <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is the script for trailing whitespace cleanup that is used for numpy,
>> scipy available somewhere?
>>

> I've attached the perl script I use. You can use it wildcards for the file
> names in the usual way. Hmmm, I wonder how it treats the cr-lf endings that
> sometimes turn up on windows.

Thank you,
I will ask Skipper to run it on Linux, then I don't have to worry
about line-endings (nor do I have to figure out how to use perl on my
machine, on second thought, maybe I should).

Josef