[SciPy-Dev] Subversion scipy.stats irregular problem with source code example

James Phillips zunzun@zunzun....
Tue Sep 28 15:28:52 CDT 2010

I am in the process of eliminating the LGPL code, all I sed it for was
to iterate over the distributions and guess initial parameters.  It
was the investigation of why thiat code would not work correctly that
led me to the problem I originally discussed.

The "Simple" examples have a StatisticalDistribution.py file, as soon
as I dump the LGPL code I'll make a "Complex" example that iterates
over all of the continuous distributions.

Perhaps we should wait until the LGPL file is gone from my source code
distribution before considering the code for mirroring.  I do not use
the Greedy Programmer's License (GPL) myself.

     James