[SciPy-Dev] adding chkfinite flags to linalg functions

Christopher Jordan-Squire cjordan1@uw....
Sun Aug 28 12:07:25 CDT 2011

Fabian says he's working on a more efficient numpy asarray_chkfinite
implementation, and will hopefully have something within a week.

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/48

Perhaps this discussion should be put on hold until we see if a faster
and more memory-efficient asarray_chkfinite makes this pull request
moot.

-Chris JS