[SciPy-Dev] Van der Waerden test in Scipy?

josef.pktd@gmai... josef.pktd@gmai...
Wed Jun 1 11:36:54 CDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 11:15,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I think a pull request would be sufficient for tracking.
>>
>> Are pull requests indexed and searchable?
>
> Indexed, yes.
>
> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pulls

This list looks pretty useless to me, if I want to look for something.
At least I didn't find a way to get all pull requests that went into
scipy.stats. (Neither did I find a way to search the changesets.)

Josef