[SciPy-Dev] Van der Waerden test in Scipy?

Wed Jun 1 16:07:43 CDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:36 PM, <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:36 PM,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Robert Kern <robert.kern@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >> Indexed, yes.
> >>
> >> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pulls
> >
> > This list looks pretty useless to me, if I want to look for something.
> > At least I didn't find a way to get all pull requests that went into
> > scipy.stats. (Neither did I find a way to search the changesets.)
>
> Pull requests should be for code that is ready to be merged imho, not for
using it as a poor man's Trac. For numpy we have kept the number of open
pull requests below ten for almost a year now because we haven't been using
it for unfinished contributions like this. Please let's try to keep it like
that.

Ralf