[SciPy-Dev] Error trying to get thouis' pull request

Sat Jun 4 19:11:41 CDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Warren Weckesser <
warren.weckesser@enthought.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Warren Weckesser <
> warren.weckesser@enthought.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to grab the commit from the pull request
>> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/28, but I get an error:
>>
>> $ git pull https://github.com/thouis/scipy.git master
>> error: SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
>> error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify
>> failed while accessing https://github.com/thouis/scipy.git/info/refs
>>
>> fatal: HTTP request failed
>>

>> Does anyone know if this is a github problem, a problem with thouis'
>> github account, or my problem?
>>

> I also get the error when trying to pull from another account, so it is not
> thouis' account that is the problem.

Works here without problems.

$charris@f13 scipy.git (test28)$ git pull
https://github.com/thouis/scipy.git master
remote: Counting objects: 13, done.
Unpacking objects: 100% (7/7), done.
>From https://github.com/thouis/scipy
 * branch            master     -> FETCH_HEAD
Merge made by recursive.
 scipy/ndimage/measurements.py            |    2 +-
 scipy/ndimage/tests/test_measurements.py |   12 ++++++++++++

Are you using a different computer than usual? Maybe you need to upload
another key.

Chuck