[SciPy-Dev] installation of scipy on Mac OS X 10.7

Thouis (Ray) Jones thouis@gmail....
Fri Nov 18 04:47:40 CST 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 22:15, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Samuel John <scipy@samueljohn.de> wrote:
>> There is (not yet) a homebrew script. Do we want one?
>>
> That may be useful. I'm not a user of homebrew myself, but have only heard
> good things about it so far. So please go for it!

I've been working on a homebrew script that creates a virtualenv with
numpy/scipy/matplotlib and a few other dependencies as part of the
CellProfiler project.  It has some constraints specific to our
project, but it might be useful to someone else trying to make a more
general homebrew recipe.

The homebrew fork is here:
https://github.com/thouis/homebrew

The recipe is 'cellprofiler-dev'.