[SciPy-Dev] My Intro

Patrick "Kai" Baker eigenspaces@gmail....
Sun Apr 15 15:13:10 CDT 2012

I have never worked on an open source project before so I'm not exactly
sure what I'm doing. But I'm real excited about doing this. I have an
advanced degree in mathematics and an emphasis on mathematical physics. I
love numerical analysis and coding so I'm real excited about joining the
SciPy team. At some point, once I get a handle on things, I will like to
contribute to the documentation as well. I guess I will hang out, figure
out what's going on, read the archives, and check out the source code. Real
excited about this!

Regards,
Kai