[SciPy-Dev] My Intro

Patrick "Kai" Baker eigenspaces@gmail....
Wed Apr 18 14:04:36 CDT 2012

Thanks you two. Well, I got scipy installed and got git set up. Now I'm
real confused about what I can do. Documentation is one of them, which I
will want to do once I become more familiar with the software. But as far
as coding goes, I'm not sure what needs to be done. Is there anyplace I can
go with a to-do list of things which needs to be done? I looked around and
haven't found anything like that so far.