[SciPy-Dev] My Intro

Patrick "Kai" Baker eigenspaces@gmail....
Wed Apr 18 16:11:26 CDT 2012

That's excellent. Debugging sounds like a good start. I know C/C++ the most
since they're my first languages. But I also know Python and would like to
gain more working knowledge of it. As far as mathematics, I'm most familiar
with analysis: calculus, differential equations, special functions, etc.

Kai