[SciPy-Dev] [SciPy-User] ANN: SciPy 0.11.0 release candidate 1

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Mon Aug 6 17:40:39 CDT 2012

06.08.2012 23:21, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
> On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
[clip]
> I have been able to reproduce this now. Some tracebacks and details at
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1717. If anyone has some ideas,
> shoot!

If I understand correctly, this bug only occurs with the SSE3 binaries
in our vendor repo. I should try to reproduce this also.

Compiling with DEBUGFLAGS seems not to have worked out in your case. The
f2py wrappers should spew out a lot of debug prints, if compiled with
the correct debug #define enabled.

The second thing is a longer shot, but wine does have a debugger, and
obtaining a traceback from that could help. Or possibly not.

	Pauli