[SciPy-Dev] [Numpy-discussion] ANN: SciPy 0.11.0 release candidate 1

Yaroslav Halchenko lists@onerussian....
Wed Aug 8 13:38:43 CDT 2012

I thought it might be of interest for you -- I have ran nosetests scipy
against current head on an s390x Debian porter box:
http://www.onerussian.com/tmp/tests-scipy-v0.4.3-5984-gfd5ceda-s390x.log
summary:
FAILED (SKIP=31, errors=15, failures=6)

Cheers,

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences