[SciPy-Dev] Mountain Lion Scipy-dev build fails (Ralf Gommers)

Samuel John scipy@samueljohn...
Sun Aug 12 06:03:55 CDT 2012

Hi,

I contributed to the homebrew python formula (i.e. the build script) recently and I heavily use numpy/scipy.

In homebrew, it depends on the compiler and machine, which flags are added by default.
We could change that, if we have a good reason to do so. But I got the feeling that python does fine with these flag and with clang.

Perhaps numpy.distutils is the right place to tune?

bests,
 Samuel