[SciPy-Dev] SciPy.org Website Move and Redesign

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli@gmail....
Mon Aug 27 12:57:01 CDT 2012

I kind of dropped the ball on this as I have been traveling for the past month.  I think we are ready to move forward on this and at least get the pieces in place.  I am still not clear exactly what the current status of the scipy.org-new and scipy.github.com repos on github are.  Can anyone speak to this?

On a related topic, I have been searching out someone who may be able to do some redesign work on the site but was not successful (at least a free option).  Any suggestions for someone with some design experience that could update the look of the site a bit please let us know.

Kyle