[SciPy-Dev] dropping Python 2.4 and 2.5 support

Sturla Molden sturla@molden...
Thu Dec 13 15:52:06 CST 2012

As I said on the NumPy list it will also allow us to use Cython's memoryview syntax instead of the ndarray syntax. It is much better for anything but trivial algorithms.

Sturla

Sendt fra min iPad