[SciPy-Dev] scipy test errors

Pauli Virtanen pav@iki...
Fri Dec 21 03:39:59 CST 2012

Skipper Seabold <jsseabold <at> gmail.com> writes:
[clip]
> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1796
>
> But I installed master numpy/scipy yesterday on a new system, and I'm
> also experience a large number of errors. Not all the same as listed
> on the ticket.
>
> FAILED (KNOWNFAIL=17, SKIP=37, errors=48)
>
> Test output attached.

I think all these are due to changes made in Numpy master,
with an older Numpy version (e.g. 1.6.2) all of them should go away.

The failures listed in that ticket are related to some as-yet unresolved
Accelerate/Veclib on OSX 10.8 --- I think they are not present on OSX 10.6.
I'm planning to take a look at this eventually, now that I have access to
such a machine...

--
Pauli Virtanen