[SciPy-Dev] Numpy-dev and scipy-0.10.1 test errors

Christoph Gohlke cgohlke@uci....
Tue Feb 21 02:59:09 CST 2012

On 2/20/2012 11:49 PM, Ralf Gommers wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 12:44 AM, Christoph Gohlke <cgohlke@uci.edu
> <mailto:cgohlke@uci.edu>> wrote:
>

>     On 2/20/2012 1:59 PM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
>

>         On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Christoph Gohlke
>         <cgohlke@uci.edu <mailto:cgohlke@uci.edu>
>         <mailto:cgohlke@uci.edu <mailto:cgohlke@uci.edu>>> wrote:
>
>             Hello,
>
>             while testing msvc9/MKL builds of scipy-0.10.1rc1 and
>         numpy-dev on
>             win-amd64-py2.7 I got 20 numpy test errors and 2 scipy test
>         errors.
>             The full tests results are attached. I have not looked at
>         them in
>             detail. There are no test errors or failures with numpy
>         1.6.1 and
>             scipy-0.10.1rc1.
>

>         Christoph, with current master plus PRs 214 and 215 all the
>         numpy test
>         errors you're seeing should be fixed, with the exception of the
>         numpy.ma <http://numpy.ma>
>         <http://numpy.ma> one. Could you please verify that, and have a
>         look at
>
>         what's going on with the last error (does it just need to be
>         silenced,
>         or is there a problem?).
>
>         Ralf
>

>     Errors are down to 14. The test output is attached.
>
> I discovered one mistake in the commit that should have fixed the umath
> RuntimeWarnings. Should be fixed in PR-215 now.

Didn't help. _FilterInvalids.setUp and tearDown are never executed.

> The datetime errors should have been fixed by PR-213, which has merged
> into master just before I sent the previous email. Was that included for
> your last build?

You are right, I/git must have pulled the whole datetime_strings.c file,
instead of just the changes, from PR214. No more datetime errors.

Christoph