[SciPy-Dev] pull requests and code review

Skipper Seabold jsseabold@gmail....
Thu Jan 5 21:14:08 CST 2012

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Denis Laxalde <denis.laxalde@mcgill.ca> wrote:
> josef.pktd@gmail.com wrote:
>> statsmodesl is a very heavy user of scipy.optimize
>
> In this respect, is there a set of examples or a particular test suite
> that I could use for further validation?

If you mean which parts of statsmodels can be used to make sure any
changes in scipy.optimize look okay from our perspective. discrete
makes particularly heavy use of optimize. tsa does as well but to a
lesser extent as far as test coverage of different solvers. Our
censored regression models will have good coverage of the solvers, but
it's not in upstream master yet (though should be soon).

Skipper