[SciPy-Dev] Summarizing the scikit-signal discussion

Jaidev Deshpande deshpande.jaidev@gmail....
Thu Jan 12 14:37:12 CST 2012

Hi list,

I have attempted to summarize the recent discussion we had about the
idea of creating a scikit for signal processing in this blog post:

http://brocabrain.blogspot.com/2012/01/scikit-signal-python-for-signal.html

The purpose of the post is to highlight the key arguments made in our
discussions about scipy.signal - it's limitations and scope  - and the
additional signal processing abilities that we would like to see in
Python.

I intend this post to be the flag-off for the scikit-signal
development. Please let me know if I've missed anything.

Thanks