[SciPy-Dev] mwavepy scikit

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Jan 18 16:51:38 CST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux@normalesup.org> wrote:

>> is moving to github from google code recommended or advantageous for
>> scikits?
>
> In terms of community pick up probably: there is somewhat of a concensus
> here, so adopting it will help people pitching in.

+1 to Gael's point.  Don't underestimate, even if right now you're the
sole developer, how much github's fluid workflow can help a project
gain new contributors.  We have seen, again and again, how having a
low barrier of entry for new contributions makes helps a project build
a development team.

Cheers,