[SciPy-Dev] update on 0.11.0 status

Jake Vanderplas vanderplas@astro.washington....
Tue Jul 10 11:25:30 CDT 2012

Hi,
The graph_laplacian issue is fixed in PR 266, which I just opened [1].
There is still the related but larger issue of errant fancy indexing in
LIL matrix, discussed in ticket 1681 [2].  The LIL issue is more
complicated, as it has potential for breaking backward compatibility.

I have still been unable to reproduce the csgraph.shortest_path failure.
    Jake

[1] https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/266
[2] http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1681