[SciPy-Dev] update on 0.11.0 status

Mon Jul 16 13:34:53 CDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:49 AM, Jake Vanderplas <
vanderplas@astro.washington.edu> wrote:

>  Good catch, Ralf!
> Initializing all values of dist_array to zero is the correct thing to do
> here.  I don't know how I missed that...

Great, thanks for confirming.

Now that all issues have fixes available, I plan to merge all open PRs by
tomorrow and prepare a release candidate asap. Some PRs haven't been
reviewed yet but they're very straightforward - please have a look at them
or let me know you intend to do so if you want me to wait.

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/267
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/268
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/258
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/257